Thursday, July 27, 2006


Things we hate about other Fruits…
  • “Bananas have the worst tasting peel I have ever tried. And I have tried a lot of peels that most people haven’t.” Jennifer, President
  • 'Oranges always get under my fingernails and dye my finger tips orangey-yellow. Then it looks like I smoke, which I do, but I don’t want people to know that.” Greta - Wy
  • “Papayas taste like vomit.” Rebecca, Vice-President
  • “A pomegranate is another nice fruit that starts with the letter P, but they are very messy and they stain, and they surely do not compare with the persimmon.” BerthaMae- Hahavemale, FL
  • “I am allergic to watermelon and it makes me have asthma.”Lorna - Ashcroft, B.C.
  • “Persimmons are a lot bigger than grapes, and raisins are like miniature grapes.” Kelsey- Roy, UT
  • “Who doesn’t like a persimmon? When someone gives me a strawberry I say “What the heck!?” and then I throw it over my shoulder and go and get a persimmon.” Derek-Riverton, UT
  • “Once I tasted a star-fruit and it didn’t taste anything like a star but it did have some fruitiness to it. I think that is false advertising.” Christina-Roswell, NM
  • If you eat cataloupe on the thing, then it gets all over you and it gets you all sticky, and that is NOT some sweet action.” Michelle- Persimmon Activities Committee
  • “Pineapple comes in this hard shell that is very hard to crack open with a hammer.” Michael-Mililani, HI
  • “Raspberry seeds get stuck in my teeth and it hurts my mouth to chew on them. I am very sensitive and I squench at the thought.” Justin-Utah

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

"Bread fruit totally tastes like bread not fruit, and if I wanted bread i'd eat bread not fruit. Any fruit you have to butter to make taste good isn't good!"
Neal
Samoa

Jennifer said...

"Vi tastes totally yummy, but if you're not used to it, it totally gives you the runs."
Claire
Auckland, NZ